[DGD] Feudalism

Schmidt, Stephen schmidsj at union.edu
Thu Dec 1 19:57:41 CET 2016

I have no experience with games in which the staff plays characters, so
don't have any overall comment on this. I agree that having a staff member
run a top character would provide for continuity, but it's unclear to me
whether that would be a good thing or bad. But as for game balance... I
don't have the experience to comment either way.

Steve