[DGD] Uninterruptible Power Supply

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Dec 22 17:23:33 CET 2016

I totally understand. that's why I pointed out that a UPS allows you to
save before everything just dies. My landlord showed up to fix something
the other day and started flipping brakers. first I knew of it was when
my server and everything in my room just died. left me wanting for a
UPS, but also most residential electric companies provide no guarantees
about uptime. Our power goes out from time to time. I know I'm not going
to stay running, but I'd at least like to know so I can shutdown and do
it cleanly.