[DGD] Uninterruptible Power Supply

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:42:59 CET 2016

Actually I got the UPS becuase I got tired of our house circuits constantly
blowing.

Add to that a crazy cat lady turning into a BRFH, staying in the room with
the breaker box and constantly screwing with the switches just to piss off
the whole house (especially me), and you have a very hostile power
situation...literally, because this person has me on their vendetta list
and would love to pave the road I take to go to hell.