[DGD] Feudalism

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Nov 17 17:23:17 CET 2016

This depends on if the character is tied to a role or to a person.

When looking at a character which forfills a certain role, it seems quite
reasonable to have multiple people take turns playing the character.

Bart.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:09:54 -0800, Raymond Jennings wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/