[DGD] Where did all the players go?

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Dec 12 12:20:29 CET 2017

Updating kernel or system will almost always result in having to recompile
part of the user code. Layerung won't really prevent that.

In all fairness, unless you have been running a persistent mud for quite a
while, or done live database conversions on a running system or such, its very
difficult to realize what really needs to happen.

Bart
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 03:53:45 -0600, Blain wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/
http://www.om-d.org/