[DGD] Where did all the players go?

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:33:08 CET 2017

I probably don't have to remind everyone of Castle Marrach and company
taking advantage of persistence and runtime upgrading.

I still have high praise for Skotos Tech for those...and I wasn't
kidding when I've often said in the past that they've inspired others.

Second Contract for one

And for antoher, Noah Gibb's very own Phantasmal which I only
inherited when he was overwhelmed by real life.

Kotaka's inspiration goes without saying.