[DGD] Where did all the players go?

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 19:48:50 CET 2017

Interestingly enough I was hoping that the cloud-server thing (which
might have been dworkin's early, lwo-inventory using mud) was going to
be part of this sort of packaged deal.

As the architect of DGD itself being the designer I think that a few
of the ideas in that project (presently in the git history and/or
cited on the ML in teh past) are probably meritful.

I noticed something in there for example about continuations.