[DGD] Where did all the players go?

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:45:16 CET 2017

Also, upgrades that involve inheritables take on a new spin when you
realize that an inheritable's clients usually have the discretion to
completely disinherit any library they see fit unless you have System
level code to forbid it.

The amount of cooperation you can rely on downstream in the
inheritance tree is something that needs to be carefully considered.

Add to this the existence of LWOs that you can't necessarily search
for if they're buried...