[DGD] A small toy

Neil McBride neil at dogl.net
Fri Feb 10 21:40:54 CET 2017

I once spent a lot of time implementing http and websockets in DGD back
when websockets was in early development and only available in a couple
of browsers. Haven't looked at it for a long time and always thought it
would be better to have something else handle the protocols you're using
nodejs for.

Any chance on releasing the code? I'd love to see how how tied it all
together.

Neil