[DGD] A small toy

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:04:38 CET 2017

When are browsers going to stop being shy about direct vanilla TCP
connections?

If it's a security issue, just pop up a dialog and ASK for permission, or
ask the administrative policy shebangs.

We live in the 21st century, and people know by now about ports and
addresses.  It's time for browsers to stop treating users like morons.

</rant>