[DGD] Scope call syntax

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Mon Feb 13 23:42:36 CET 2017

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:13:30 -0600, Blain wrote
> I realized after I hit send that I'm segfaulting because I'm within
> unlimited stack rlimits. :)  I guess I should load user-made subdomains
> after a callout from initd's create().

That seems like a good idea. In general, running with unlimited stack or ticks
is a bad idea (tm), and will indeed cause a segfault on infinite recursion.
Limiting the stack size will prevent that.

Its there for if you know what you are doing, but you are on your own when
running with unlimited ticks or stack.

> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Blain <blain20 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have this bad habit of letting up on the SHIFT key while typing "::" and
> > doing "mylib:;func()".  A few times, it's actually caused (or seemed to
> > cause) a segfault.

According to comp/parser.y its an identifier to be used with goto statements.
Funny, thats also what I expected it to be from the behavior and syntax, but
had to look at the source to confirm because

goto??

iirc there is no goto statement ;-)

Bart.
--