[DGD] #include "file.h" not searching current directory for header file.

Larry Moore cylis at mts.net
Mon Jun 5 22:42:09 CEST 2017

With the exception of auto.c, all other files cannot find header files if using a relative path. If I set the header include using an absolute path it finds it just fine:

File: /std/room.c
Eg:
#include “defs.h”
Cannot include “defs.h”
Error = Failed to compile “/std/room.c”

#include “/std/defs.h”
Compiled.

It’s not so bad if our domain files were short, but, when you have large file trees with rooms several layers deep, the absolute pathing can get tedious. Could there be something I missed when compiling the driver? I’m using DGD 1.6. Should I add “.” to the include search paths in the .dgd config file?

Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

Larry Moore