[DGD] #include "file.h" not searching current directory for header file.

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 01:40:56 CEST 2017

Interpreting include file paths is the duty of the driver object.

The concept of "current directory" is an abstraction that must be provided
in LPC.  The driver and auto objects are exempt from this policy however
and their includes are given a "default" interpretation.

The kernel library is a good example of this though.