[DGD] Dworkin's cloud server

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Thu Nov 16 16:33:40 CET 2017

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:32:32 +0100, Felix A. Croes wrote
> Raymond Jennings <shentino at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  Just pointing out that dworkin's cloud server has received some more
> > commits since it was last announced, the work looks interesting so
> > far.
>
> I received so little feedback on this project that I stopped making
> announcements altogether.

That is too bad. I have very very little time to do anything with DGD for now,
but have been looking at this project a fair bit in the past, it contains some
rather interesting ideas and has been an inspiration for quite a few things I
did with LPC in the last couple years, including some of my last contributions
to gurbalib, and low-level code in my lpcdb project.

> But work on it continues, as it provides
> the basis for the Asheron's Call server implementation.

That is good to hear, guess I'll have to pickup on what you did once I get
some more time again.

Bart.
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrobjective/