[DGD] Dworkin's cloud server

nikoroleva . natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 18:01:44 CET 2017

I have looked at it, too. May use it directly or take stuff from it.

I tried dropping a bundled react app into the WWW server and it didn't
work. I did not have an opportunity to look at why.

The only other thing I've done to the code itself extends the break
string to include an optional parameter to fill the string throughout
with spaces to a specified length, a troff-line plain text output;
it's a little clunky but it works.

Then I tried to wrap some of the GNU Scientific Library functions into
some kfun extensions and the mud won't even boot now. Same old story
of no time to look at it, although my knowledge of C/C++ is so limited
that I doubt I'd even start to figure anything out and I'd eventually
be asking for help here. I've been successful with some other libs
like sqlite3, curl, and json-c and am completely unsure what might the
difference be.