[DGD] FLS

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 20:48:34 CEST 2017

Of note, TLSD in kotaka (/home/System/sys/tlsd.c) actually extends the TLS
concept.  It uses a provided slot from the kernel library and stores a
mapping in that slot.

That mapping is layered first by subsystem/user and then by string
namespace, not only allowing each user/subsystem to have named variables in
it, but also so that TLSD tiself can enforce access controls to keep
different modules from tampering or if necessary even peeking at each
other's data.

TLSD also allows one module to grant read/readwrite access to other modules.

is this the sort of thing you were talking about?