[DGD] FLS

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:55:48 CEST 2017

Ahh...yeah.

If you're talking about *local* function call frames that don't go
through call_other and thus can't be overridden, then I'm afraid
that's impossible without  the cooperation of the LPC side.

DGD isn't going to be modified to support this in the driver layer.
Best bet is to establish a FLS convention yourself manually, and if
any callees need to access it, pass a reference to the array in
question.

Modifying DGD is not suppoorted by dworkin and you'll be on your own
if anything crashes.