[DGD] DGD

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:05:44 CEST 2017

Now that sounds like fun.  I miss AC.  I was sad to read they closed down.
I only played briefly back in 2000, myself.  Sands sharks!

I played Dark Agree of Camelot for a while. People used to host private
servers for that, but they had to make their own quests, mob placement,
etc.  Will your AC server be bare like that as well?

Good luck on the endeavor.