[DGD] Fatal error when no user object returned

Blain blain20 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 01:14:33 CEST 2018

I just see network connections as secondary to DGD's purpose.  If someone
is working on a user/socket object and messes it up temporarily, a random
user/metro connection trying to connect will suddenly kill the whole game
for no real outside.  Obviously, a lib can work around this, swapping out
for a dust object, etc.  Be mistakes Sy happen and I think an error for be
generated and connection closed without further effect.