[DGD] Fatal error when no user object returned

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 01:18:18 CEST 2018

Which is why you need to be careful what user object you return from
the driver.

You won't even be receiving connections until driver->initialize
returns, and you can use that time to set up a dummy user object that
can bounce unwanted connections.

Dworkin, you want to weigh in here?   My guess is that the driver
object is held to high standards with dgd calls.