[DGD] Simul-kfuns

Larry Moore cylis at mts.net
Sat May 5 19:23:41 CEST 2018

Greetings, what I would like to do is set up simul-kfuns in a manner they mimic simul-efuns of MudOS. As it stands now, we’re defining our simul-kfuns in the auto object. The issue I have with this is that in order to update a single simul-kfun, I cannot compile the simul-kfun’s file, but instead compile the auto object.  Is there a way of setting up a file to be inherited by every object other than the auto object? My concern is if I put the simul-kfun file into an include header file, and the simul-kfun is defined nomask, will every file in the inheritance chain complain of a redefinition of a nomask function?

Larry Moore