[DGD] Kotaka v0.54

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:47:21 CET 2018

Unfortunately I didn't squash all the bugs.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but to upgrade to v0.54, please upgrade
from v0.52 one version at a time, including the patch releases.

This will involve repeatedly doing git checkouts for each tag, followed by
using the "upgrade" command after each checkout.

Keeping backups of your snapshot is strongly advised.

This is needless to say a pure maintenance release.