[DGD] Chained continuations and curl

nikoroleva natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:27:18 CEST 2018

Felix A. Croes <felix at dworkin.nl> wrote:

> nikoroleva <natasha.i.koroleva at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I attempted an outbound connection from the mud to a localhost
> > endpoint but did not get intended results. Some guidance on how to
> > write an outbound connection would be appreciated.
>
> I have committed support for outbound connections to the cloud lib.
> Also, there is support for suspending and resuming continuations now.

Cool. I will not have much of an opportunity to check it out during
the next several weeks. Between playing volleyball and soccer, and
having to travel, I will not have much free time for a while. I look
forward to getting back to learning about the cloud-server library.

On a related note, at the start of this thread, I pointed at a sandbox
repo. I've abandoned it in favour of one less obtrusive and more
readily shared. It's what I will be using to learn about what the
cloud-server library offers; although in the last few days, it's taken
on a life of its own. Still, maybe it will be useful to somebody. I'd
be only happy to get Pull Requests on it. Either road, the repo is
here https://github.com/november-kilo/nklib-for-dgd

Regards