[DGD] C++-ification of DGD's source

Raymond Jennings shentino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:43:23 CEST 2019

Sorry, didn't ring a bell.

But since you've done me the courtesy of digging up the previous discussion
(a courtesy I appreciate btw), could you elaborate on what you mean by
"unit tests" and how C++ will help with that?

Now that you've pointed out the previous discussion my curiosity has been
piqued by my noticing your ongoing C++ification.