[DGD] Help with telnet negotiations implementation

Lord Lerkista lerkista at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 19:03:56 CEST 2019

Hi

I want to implement some protocols in my mudlib (2.4.5 based), anyone can
help me to know where to start?
Which dgd functions do i need to use to handle the negotiations?

I´ve tried to use send_message to send IAC messages:
send_message("\xFF\xFB\x5B"); but the chars appears in the screen and the
client don´t receive it

Also i tried to catch the response with receive_message but as i see only
triggers when i write something, don´t seem to receive anything from client
(mushclient or mudlet)

Any advice?

Thanks