{MUD} Re: Wout's mailing list.

Chris Gray cg at ami-cg.graysage.edmonton.ab.ca
Sun Aug 25 10:12:35 CEST 1996

:I wonder if we should mention the list in say alt.mud.programming?  My
:preference would for keeping the list invitation only as an aide to
:keeping the signal to noise ratio up.

If even the volume that we've had recently continues, or if there is
significant growth, I'll have to unsubscribe. I can't afford to spend
an hour a day on stuff that isn't directly relevant to the things I
have to do to get my releases out.

So, this is perhaps one vote for staying invitation only.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA