[MUD-Dev] Reputation, was butthead features

Koster Koster
Tue Aug 5 14:16:02 CEST 1997

On Monday, August 04, 1997 3:16 PM, Jeff
Kesselman[SMTP:jeffk at tenetwork.com] wrote:
> W're acuitally alwso going a step fartehr 0or maybe not) with
reputatuion
> and aprsing what peopel say...  if yo ustand in teh town square and
> annoucen to anyoen who passes by "I killed 3 newbs last night..."
 its
> stands to reason your gonna geta  bad reputation..
>
> JK

I am curious as to how exactly you are handling this. I assume that
mere words can only lower reputation, not enhance it? Otherwise it
seems easy to seesaw the value... Also, do you have both fame and
infamy scales, or merely fame or merely infamy?

-Raph