[MUD-Dev] Fuzion - Game System

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Sun Aug 17 17:18:32 CEST 1997

At 10:21 AM 8/17/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:

>  There was some discussion several months back about RPG game
>system rules.  At GenCon, I was able to talk with a few of the
>authors of the Fuzion core rules which form the underlying
>system for the games Hero, Champions, Bubble Gum Crisis and

Actually this is not QUITE correct.

hero predates Fuzion.  Fuzion is literally that, a Fuzion of what
(hoipefully0 are the best ideas from Hero and R Talisorian's House System.
Those familair with both will easily see the descendancy.

>Sengoku.  Cyberpunk will soon incorporate this system.
>
>  These rules have been made available online at the
>R. Talsorian home page, specifically:
>
><http://www.best.com/~rtg1/fuzion/mainfuzion/FuzionText.html>
>
>Those working up a game system might want to give this a look
>see. :)

Yep, Ive been trackign this. Fuzio nas of last i knew did nto yet have a
the ful lranger of simualtion building abilities as Hero, in fact they
recomemnded you USE Hero witha  simpel coversuion to build enw pwoers and
such.

I'm waiting to see hwo this final meld goes myself, but Fuzio nDOES add
soem good "character background" stuf tyhat Hero was always lackign and a
way to scale the complexity back for the complexity-challenged.

>JL
>Mud Development List

Jeff Kesselman
Snr. Game Integration Engineer