[MUD-Dev] OT: Re:)

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 31 21:17:14 CEST 1997

On 31 Aug 97 at 15:23, Jeff Kesselman wrote:
> At 02:45 PM 8/31/97 PST8PDT, Jon Lambert wrote:
> >Most <insert human> can get their worldview corrected through
> >therapy.
> >
> Speaking of trolls I WILL let this go by.  Ocassionally I can summo nthe
> will pwoer to ignore them.

Feel free to substitute Lambert in the above statement, although
be prepared for the following:

"Dr. Skinner, Mr. Lambert refuses to follow the parameters of the
scenario.  He insists on leaving the confines of the maze ostensibly
to conduct his own research by pinching the bottoms of the research
assistants."  B.F. consults his Psych 101 text hopefully, "Aha! Fetch
me a soft cushion, let's try poking him with it!"

> BTW, yo uarent by any chance realted to the Lambert family of Madison, WI,
> as in Warner/Lambert pharmaceutical are you?

No. I do proudly proclaim direct matrilineal descent from the Beecher
family of Litchfield, Connecticut whose famous(or not so) members
include Henry Ward Beecher, Aaron Beecher, Harriet Beecher Stowe, and
Louise May Alcott. The Lambert clan wandered over from Wales in
the 1890s. It may have had something to do with them unable to pay
the high rent demanded by Lawrences or Keegans for all I know. :)

My current adopted family is the Gates family of Redmund, Washington.
Notorious for their donations of time and money to various
organizations dealing with women's issues.  Which only goes to show
that I can ignore a troll the first time around too. ;)

Jon A. Lambert