[MUD-Dev] Guilds & Politics [was Affecting the World]

Ling K.L.Lo-94 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Thu Dec 4 17:07:28 CET 1997

Here are some of my insights into society.  They're very crude, cynical,
impassionate and probably misled.  But I've only lived a couple of
decades.

- A higher proportion of people in muds can and will be jerks publically
  infront of strangers.
- Why does the same not apply to life?
- Because of comeback, because they're receive pain either physically o
  mentally.  I do not go around clubbing someone I don't like for fear of
  arrest.
- But mudders get 'arrested' too!
- Yes but it is a persona being arrested.  Anyway, there are plenty of
  other muds to go piss on.
- So get muds to form an informal mud alliance where someone blacklisted
  on one mud will find life difficult on other muds.
- This might work, difficulty in implementing due to the way people can
  change their id so easily.

  |    Ling Lo, freshwater fish (cod variant)
_O_O_  EEE, Loughborough University, England          Another 'Screemer!