[MUD-Dev] OT: News from the front

Mike Sellers mike at online-alchemy.com
Mon Dec 8 08:17:27 CET 1997

Hey, many congratulations!  That's really wonderful.  Is this your first?
(We have six ;) ).

Mike

At 09:47 PM 12/7/97 PST8PDT, coder at ibm.net wrote:
>In excuse for my recent absence:
>
>                          "Quentin"
>
>                   Joseph Quentin Lawrence
>

>                    Born 5 December 1997
>                     at 16:30 hours to
>                  Jan Christiaan Lawrence
>                    and Ann Marie Gray
>

>                        9lbs 3.6oz
>                      22 inches long
>

>            Mother and child are going wonderfully!
>
>--
>J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
>----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net
>...Honourary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...

Mike Sellers          mike at online-alchemy.com         Online Alchemy

"...the state of the Web today is like 10 milliseconds after the Big Bang.
The laws of physics are in place, but no one knows exactly how this
universe will expand. We do know its going to be a very big deal, for a
long time."
        -- John Doerr, of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB)