[MUD-Dev] Guilds & Politics

Stephen Zepp zoran at enid.com
Wed Dec 10 18:38:52 CET 1997

>A description of the system in place in UO:

Umm, ever consider black marks/suspicions, and "righteous combat"?  If I
attack to defend my home/possessions, I'm probably gonna receive _more_
positive noteriety, and mass combat simply requires an "act of war" to make
it valid for _both_ sides...in addition, maybe go away from an overall
black/white scale...their should be factions out there that will interact
_positively_ with players of "questionable notoriety", even asking the
player to be a part of their group ( Assassin's Guild is lookin for new
killers...only experienced Mass Murderers need apply ).

Zoran