[MUD-Dev] META: FAQ and Thread Summaries

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Thu Dec 11 22:54:26 CET 1997

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Marian Griffith wrote:

> On Tue 09 Dec, coder at ibm.net wrote:

Well, while we're handing out little analysis of ourselves..

Matt Chatterley (at least, thats what I go by, fully it should be Matthew
Philip Hughes-Chatterley, which is one way to get around the DH Lawrence
jokes, I suppose).
Address(es): neddy at itl.net / caffeine at unreal.org / root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Main interests are game design (theoretical), and ways to change things
that are (tm) into things that should be (patent pending). Occasional
cynic, and critic of online gaming environments.

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	ICQ: 5580107
"I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world." -Einstein