[MUD-Dev] META: FAQ: location

Stephen Zepp zoran at enid.com
Sat Dec 13 19:36:10 CET 1997

--------------B5A942872FB11653C52895D3

Adam Wiggins wrote:
[snip]

> I'm currently located in Phoenix, Arizona, however I consider Califonia
> my 'true' home, and will probably be returning to the San Diego or LA
> area within six to eight months.
Still smaller...I went to pilot training at Williams AFB...lived right off of Superstition Highway, 1610 S. Gilbert for
like a year!  Six Street still cool on the weekends?  I used to go to the Coffee Plantation and hang out with other
roleplayers drinkin coffee and talkin about our campaign...wow...memories :)

Zoran
--------------B5A942872FB11653C52895D3

begin:          vcard
fn:             Stephen Zepp
n:              Zepp;Stephen
org:            Lords of the Shadow ( telnet://soe.nuc.net:8888 )
email;internet: zoran at enid.com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1