[MUD-Dev] META: FAQ: location

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 18 10:55:21 CET 1997

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Jon Leonard wrote:

:On Fri, Dec 12, 1997 at 05:01:24PM +0000, Mike Sellers wrote:
:[snip]
:> I live in Pleasanton, California, just east of San Francisco.  Many days I
:> wish I were still living in Oregon.

:I'm suprised that (apparently) no one else is close to me.  I'm in
:Mountain View, south of SF.

I'm in Hawaii at the moment, Honolulu or Maui, but may be moving to Mt View
in a few months, depending on some current developments...
--

"You? We can't take you," said the Dean, glaring at the Librarian.
"You don't know a thing about guerilla warfare." - Reaper Man,