OT: My Web Page

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 20 14:24:57 CET 1997

At last I have found the time to make a web page.
It's quite a feeble first effort on my part.  Nothing much or
pretty here.  These pages hopefully should be rapidly filling up with
design documentation and useful links over the next couple of weeks.
Then it's back to RL work again and as-time-is-available.
Hopefully, I'll have enough space to include some of my client
applets, at least in demo format. If anyone on the list has a mud
web page they wouldn't mind me linking to, send me an E-Mail.
And to those I _have_ linked to, if you want me to remove the link
send me a shout. I'll understand. ;)

<http://www.netcom.com/~jlsysinc>

--
Jon A. Lambert
"Everything that deceives may be said to enchant" - Plato