AI Nodes (was: Attributions vs brainstorming ...)

s001gmu at nova.wright.edu s001gmu at nova.wright.edu
Mon Dec 29 09:43:25 CET 1997

On Sat, 27 Dec 1997, Jon A. Lambert wrote:

> On 26 Dec 97 at 20:02, Stephen Zepp wrote:
> >
> > Guess I'll go crawl back into my shell, and finish up those pesky ai
> > nodes...
>
> How do AI nodes work?  That's one topic I haven't a clue on.  The only
> poster I'm aware of who seems to have a good handle on this is Nathan.
> After exploring some of the AI/ANN web sites, I think I understand why
> why there hasn't been much in-depth discussion of the topic.

I hate posting "me too!" messages, but here I think I will.  I have, at
best, only a _very_ vauge idea what you mean by AI Nodes and/or ANN
(Artificial Neural Nets?).  I'd love to see a fairly in depth discussion,
preferably starting with an intro (not all of us can take the time to stay
current on this list AND surf the web for info on topics discussed ;).
Sample code would be lovely too.  :)

I seem to recall a brief discussion on something similar quite a while
back...

-Greg