trying again

Thu Jul 3 08:24:25 CEST 1997

Thanks to those who had the patience to try out my little MUD server.

I'm taking a new version of the tcp agent to work today, so things should
work better. For those who may have missed the first note, this is a
very underpowered server (but a nice fast link), running an entirely
new from-scratch MUD server at:

    mud.myrias.com   port 6666	    (not 6667!)

I'd like to see how the new agent responds to a wide variety of different
telnets, and perhaps a bunch of standard "MUD clients" too. Thanks for
any experimenting you can do.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA