My page, such as it is.

Michael A. Hohensee michael at sparta.mainstream.net
Fri Jul 4 13:34:23 CEST 1997

Hiya guys.  I'm starting a web-page for new MUD development, and I
thought you might want to look at it from time to time.

As of this message, it doesn't have much but a cute little statement of
purpose, but I'm going to toss in some thoughts about client-server MUDs
either today or tommorrow.  You *might* find it interesting.  Then
again, you may have thought of this already, in which case, you could
tell me if I've forgotten anything. :)

The page is
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9025/>here</A>

Some of you, with HTML mail-browsers, can just click on it, otherwise,
you'll have to decipher the HTML to get the URL. ;)

| Michael Hohensee			michael at mainstream.net		|
| Eagleson's Law:							|
|        Any code of your own that you haven't looked at for six or
more|
| months, might as well have been written by someone else.  (Eagleson
is|
| an optimist, the real number is more like three weeks.)		|