[MUD-Dev] Evil coders from beyond the grave

Fri Jul 18 08:48:32 CEST 1997

[Matt, the undead:]

:What other considerations might we have to take into account for this, and
:moreover, what would the effect of this be on the game, and other elements
:of said game? Are there things noted herein, or hidden herein, which can
:allude to better ways to handle other parts of the environment?

How about combat with limbs missing? In some stories I've read, the
undead keep going until they are physically unabled to due to the
mechanics of stuff. So, even if you hacked off an arm, they could start
using the other one. If you hacked off legs, they could keep squirming
towards you. How about only partially hacked off limbs dangling around?

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA