[MUD-Dev] Stories?

clawrenc at cup.hp.com clawrenc at cup.hp.com
Tue Jul 29 10:35:36 CEST 1997

In <Marcel-1.26-0727205415-b49Ky&5 at Gryphon.iaehv.nl>, on 07/27/97
   at 01:06 PM, Marian Griffith <gryphon at iaehv.nl> said:

>Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 16:51:45 +0100 (BST)
>From: Marian Griffith <gryphon at iaehv.nl>
>Subject: Stories that mud/mushes are base on?

>Hello everybody,

>I'm looking for my homepage for (famous) stories/series that have
>been used to base a mud on. Preferably muds or mushes with a certain
>amount of role-playing.

It won't bother adding to the chorus you're already receiving, but my
own oft stated preference were I to do a derivative work would be
something based on Myer's Silverlock.  Its an utterly fantastic romp,
allusion rich, detailed, and wide ranging.  You could get lost in that
world for a millenia and never come up for air.  (Mebe the next Island
derivative?)

J C Lawrence                           Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com