[MUD-Dev] Virtual Chemistry

Huibai ashen at pixi.com
Wed Jul 30 21:28:36 CEST 1997

Hey chemists, here's a passing thought at some dark hour of
  the night:  let dead bodies be absorbed by the land when
  they decompose, their nutrients influencing what type of
  vegetation then grows on that ground type. :)

Mega-fireball ingredient: one sprig from a Tarabloom bush,
  which grows only from the soil where a High Marteian died.

Meanwhile, whole forests of rubber trees have been known
  to flourish where the South Condom Clan dryads have their
  burial ground.

Ok, so my humor isn't so hot after class ;) - sue me.
-John