A quick apology...

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Mon Jun 2 12:58:08 CEST 1997

I got a bit strident in a previosu post,and i wanted to quick aplogize noth
ot the target and the list.

I'm afraid yo umanaged to push a BIg button in that, most of your arguments
were EXACTLY the excuses I've been hearing for what you termed SDK
(Sadistic Pkilling) over the past year.  And I suspect I've seen far MORE
of it then most of the rest of the list.

I needed to take a breath and reemember that we've got a handpicked group
here and, if it sounds like someone is makign arguments for such, Im
probably not hearing correctly.

Much apology, Ill try not to let it happen again.

On the subject of "Sadistic Pkilling", I think its important to identify
the fact that the goal isn't Always to cause pain, though the resulot si
the same.  The goals is a feeling of power, as obtained by making others
feel powerless.
Its the same kinda sick junk you see MUCH too often in American family
patterns... and that often leads to a generational pattern of child abuse.

JK