[MUD-Dev] Life

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Mon Jun 2 22:22:30 CEST 1997

On Sun 01 Jun, coder at ibm.net wrote:
> Let the RP vs Powergaming vs GOP vs the world thread die.  Now.  Chest
> thumping is not signal, it is noise.

I'm sorry that I've sent off a rather large number of posts about the
RP vs etc. I only got the list mails for the last three days sunday
evening and started to work my way up from the oldest to the newest,
responding where I thought I had something usefull to contribute.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey