[MUD-Dev] Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...

Raz muddyraz at mushroom.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 21:13:29 CEST 1997

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 20:01:58 PST8PDT, Jeff wrote:

> I was hoping someone knew how to do it.  Apparently not.
> I'll take your sugestion and attempt to manually attrib until someone =
can
> figure out hwo to do it (me or other).

Try responding with the 'Forward' option, if Eudora supports it, rather
than 'Reply'; this should insert the relevant name, though you might find
you have to enter the list address in the 'To:' field yourself... =3D/

Incidentally, Eudora's 'Reply' facility obviously doesn't insert an
'In-Reply-To' header either, so your messages also aren't being =
threaded...
Time for a new mail program, methinks... ;)

Raz
(any replies to this may as well go to raz at mushroom.demon.co.uk, rather
than clog the list)