[MUD-Dev] web archive for MUD Design List ?

clawrenc at cup.hp.com clawrenc at cup.hp.com
Tue Jun 10 06:48:58 CEST 1997

Dmitri Kondratiev <dima at paragraph.com> said:

>At 12:43 PM 6/9/97 -0700, clawrenc at cup.hp.com wrote:

>>Dmitri Kondratiev <dima at paragraph.com> said:

>>>Is an html archive of this list available anyware on the web ?
>>
>>No.  Such will not be available prior to the list going public.
>>Monthly archives are however available by request from me (soon to be
>>automated).

>Thanx for answering my question. Some kind of browserable archive
>would be very helpful. Otherwise huge data flow on MUD Design list
>makes it hard to follow.

Agreed.  I expect that I will be taking the list public before the end
of the year, at which time I may go for a browsable archive.  Till
then the good old flat text monthly archives will have to do.

>List digest  would help also. I still hope to catch up with the list
>with some more spare time I expect in the next month and with the
>help of archive of course :) How can I get this ?

The list digest function is currently configured and running.  I'm
waiting for another iteration or two (its daily) to check that some
with some tweaks I rolled in are working properly before I post the
instructions on how to get the digest version to the list.

J C Lawrence                           Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com