[MUD-Dev] RP=MUSH/PG=MUD

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Sun Jun 22 22:19:50 CEST 1997

At 10:09 PM 6/22/97 PST8PDT, JCL wrote:
>Writing as list owner:
>
>Unless someone can give me, off the list, a good clearly stated reason
>that this renewed styles of RP/non-RP thread is actually signal and
>not noise or valuless meta discussion, I'd like to request that the
>thread die.  Volunteers?

Thsi had a point though i think its gone as faar as is sueful-- to wit,
adressing the issue of "knowing the rules" as a good or bad afctor ina MUD
environment.

The poitn i tried to make is that its irellevent to one segment of the
population, ie the roleplayers, but may be important to another, the rules
player.

End of topic.