[MUD-Dev] RP=MUSH/PG=MUD

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Thu Jun 26 09:15:36 CEST 1997

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997 19:17:50 PST8PDT, clawrenc at cup.hp.com wrote:

>Some of the list members (such as myself) are far more interested in
>server principles and server design questions than we are in user
>interface.  While I'll admit its importance, I just don't find it
>interesting, so I tend to ignore it.

Fair enough :)

I'm professionally experienced in usability testing, tech support, beta
evaluation, interface design, and other similar disciplines. As Scott
Adams has said, 'The right approach to any problem is by an amazing
coincidence the only way you know'. :)

>  Programmable server <==> Equally programmable client.

MUSHclient 2.0 (still in beta) supports full Microsoft JScript and
VBScript functionality for programming. You may want to look into it --
ftp://ftp.darklock.com/pub/mushclient/

 I am here to grind your eyes harder into the miasmic bile of life; to
 show you the truth and the beauty in the whisper of steel on silk and
 the crimson scent of blood as it rises to meet the caress of a blade.