mud grammar

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Fri Mar 21 13:37:49 CET 1997

On Thu, 20 Mar 1997 claw at null.net wrote:

:On 20/03/97 at 02:08 AM, "Jon A. Lambert" <jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com>
:said:
:
:>I disliked how iterators are used in STL.  They seem rather clumsy to
:>me.
:
:I really like OpenClass' cursor model here.  It's very simple and
:clean with clear cut semantics of when a cursor is valid or not.
:Iterators I can get along with, especially once I customise them, but
:I'll agree their not the most natural of beasts.

Anyone else here playing with NeXTSTEP/OPENSTEP? I'm doing it mainly
because my job is gonna take a sharp swing in the direction of Rhapsody
development soon... but I'm trying to make Physmud++ compatible with the
Rhapsody/NeXT paradigms via another set of wrappers...

  /_  / / ) /_  /_) / ) /| /| / /\            First Light of a Nova Dawn
 /   / / \ /_  /_) / \ /-|/ |/ /_/            Final Night of a World Gone
Nathan F. Yospe - University of Hawaii Dept of Physics - yospe at hawaii.edu