Resets and repops

Sun Mar 23 19:24:21 CET 1997

:Does it scroll? That's what I'm struggling to do: create a scrolling
:system. So far, what I've got is not capable of scrolling... Though I do
:have a few ideas for it I haven't tested yet.

Its been a long time since I looked at the specs, but I believe that
true vt100's and above supported something called a "scroll region". You
could set which lines (perhaps columns?) of the screen were to be scrolled
when you scrolled - the rest would stay put, and had to be addressed by
using direct addressing. It *may* only have been in some versions,
however, and so many vt100 emulators might not support it.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA